Now that you have identified the home you like there are seven steps to complete.
1. Click link to review the Rental Requirements & Application Process.
2. Click link to complete the Rental Application.
Rental Application (for each Tenant 18 or older & for each Guarantor)
Parental Letter of Guarantee (for each Tenant as needed)
If applicable, contact UCSC Campus Housing Office to release rental history
3. Provide the signed application, 2 forms of ID, proof of income & bank statements (if required) by one of the following ways:
4. Once approved, a holding deposit of $500 is required and a lease agreement will be drawn up for signatures.
The lease needs to be signed within 2 days of receipt.
5. Sign the Lease, pay the Security Deposit and Rent with two checks.
6. Obtain renters insurance and contact utilities to start service as needed.
7. Obtain parking permit (if needed) in Santa Cruz city limits. Apply by mail 2 weeks ahead.
Important Rent Reminder:
Please note that rent is due on the first (1st) of every month. Review your lease agreement for the late fee amount.
Contact our office at 831-588-9525 if it will be late. Thank you!